- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1 pint light cream
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Boil asparagus for 3 to 4 minutes; drain.
- In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Saute’ garlic and asparagus for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add linguine and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
- Drain pasta and transfer to a serving dish.
- Stir lemon juice into asparagus mixture. Pour mixture over pasta.
Makes about 8 servings.