- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Steam broccoli until bright green and tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Combine broccoli, pasta and cottage cheese in 2 quart baking dish; mix well.
- Sprinkle pasta mixture with Cheddar cheese and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.