- One 6-ounce package vegan “bacon”
- 2 teaspoons oil
- One 24-ounce package frozen lima beans
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- One 8-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
Fry vegan “bacon” in oil in a non-stick frying pan until crisp on both sides (about 10 minutes). Chop into very small pieces.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Meanwhile, cook lima beans in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a medium-size oven-proof baking dish. Cover and bake 30 minutes. Serve warm.
Serves 8Share This: