- 3 pounds fresh seafood (shrimp, scallops, oysters, clams)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- White pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Cook the seafood in boiling water.
- Saut peppers, onions, celery, and mushrooms together in butter or oil until tender.
- Toss all ingredients together and put in buttered baking dish.
- Cook at 375 degrees, uncovered for 30-40 minutes or until heated through.