- 2 (6.5 ounce) cans chopped clams with juice
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Saute’ garlic and mushrooms until golden brown.
- Stir in clams with juice, parsley, salt and white pepper. Cook over medium heat until hot.
- Toss with pasta until evenly coated. Serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
Makes about 4 servings