- 2 12oz packages of elbow macaroni
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 red bell pepper, medium chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, medium chopped
- 2 tomatoes, medium chopped
- 1 can drained tuna fish
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise or Miracle Whip
- salt and pepper to taste
Boil the macaroni until tender; then place the pan in the sink and run cold water over the macaroni until it is completely cooled down. Boil the eggs ahead of time, and run cold water over them until they are completely cool. Chop up the eggs into bite-sized pieces.
Put the vegetables, eggs, tuna, and mayonnaise in to a very large bowl.
Stir until slightly mixed. Add macaroni and stir until completely mixed.Share This: