1/2 pound fresh spinach
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cup sliced green onions
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
1/4 teaspoon dried whole rosemary, crushed
3 cups cooked rice
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/3 cup Pine nuts, toasted
- Remove stems from spinach. Wash leaves thoroughly and tear into large pieces.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add spinach, red bell pepper, onions, garlic, pepper and rosemary.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach is softened.
- Stir in rice, cheese and nuts.
- Stir until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.