- 1 box (10 oz.) Asparagus Cuts
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoons creamy mustard blend
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 thick slices whole grain bread, lightly toasted
- Lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts (optional)
- In small saucepan, cook asparagus according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water to cool. Drain again.
- In large bowl, combine asparagus, turkey, mustard and honey.
- To assemble sandwiches, line bread slices with lettuce. Top with turkey mixture, tomato and sprouts, dividing evenly.