- 6 fresh turkey wings
- Mrs. Dash (Original) or your favorite seasoning
- 3 tsp. salt and pepper mixture
- 2 tsp. garlic seasoning salt
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/2 stick butter (melted)
- Glass baking dish large enough to hold all the turkey wings
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Clean the turkey wings.
- Mix salt and pepper and garlic seasoning salt together.
- Add the lemon juice to the butter.
- Season the turkey wings with the Mrs. Dash (or your favorite seasoning) and the garlic seasoning mixture.
- Add just a little water in the bottom of your baking dish and arrange the turkey wings.
- Top with half the butter and lemon juice mixture.
- Cover and bake for 2 hours. Uncover and baste with remainder of butter and lemon juice mixture.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes at 350 degrees.