2 rainbow trout fillets
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 fresh jalapeno pepper, sliced and seeded
1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Rinse fish and pat dry.
- Rub fillets with olive oil, and season with garlic salt and black pepper.
- Place each trout fillet on a large sheet of aluminum foil.
- Top with jalapeno slices, and squeeze the juice from the ends of the lemons over the fish. Arrange lemon slices on top of fillets.
- Carefully seal all edges of the foil to form enclosed packets. Place packets on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the size of fish. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.