If you love chocolate and cheesecake, then you’ll love the chocolate cheesecake recipes here. Whether you’re looking for just a plain chocolate cheesecake recipe or something fancier, be sure to browse through the list here.
Here’s Another Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
1 pk (8 1/2 oz) crushed Oreos, filling and all
6 tablespoons unsalted butter; melted
2 packages (8 oz) cream cheese; softened
2/3 cup sugar
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate, melted
1 cup whipping cream
2 tablespoons unsalted butter; melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup Kahlua
- Heat oven to 325 F.
- In medium bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter, reserving 1 tablespoon of the crumbs for garnish.
- Press remaining crumbs in bottom and 2 inches up sides of an ungreased 10-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; beat until smooth.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add melted chocolate; beat well.
- Add remaining ingredients, and beat until smooth.
- Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake at 325 F for 55 to 65 minutes or until edges are set. (To minimize cracking, place a shallow pan with about 3/4 inch of hot water on the lower oven rack while baking.)
- Center of cheesecake will be soft.
- Allow cheesecake to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then carefully remove the sides of the pan.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool completely.
- Garnish with the reserved crumbs, and refrigerate (at least 2-3 hours, preferably overnight).