Chocolate Cheesecake IV Recipe
16 ounces vanilla low fat yogurt
30 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
1/2 cup chocolate wafer crumbs (about 10 wafers)
2 egg whites
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons flour
2 teaspoons vanilla
Non-dairy whipped topping
- Line two collanders with paper toweling. Place yogurt in one and ricotta cheese in the other. Place in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sprinkle crumbs on bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In the bowl of a food processor – puree the ricotta cheese until very smooth (about 6-8 minutes, until cheese feels smooth when rubbed between your fingertips).
- Add drained yogurt, egg whites, sugar, cocoa, flour and vanilla. Puree for 3 minutes.
- Spoon the cheese mixture over the crumbs. Bake for 50 minutes or until edges are set.
- Turn off oven; open door slightly. Leave cheese cake in oven for 1 hour or overnight until cold.
- Garnish with whipped topping and strawberry halves.