If you love chocolate and cheesecake, then you’ll love the chocolate cheesecake recipes that you find here. This is a chocolate cheesecake with cappucino.
Cappucino Chocolate Cheesecake
1 1/4 cups chocolate wafers, crushed
1/8 teaspoon Cinnamon
1 package light cream cheese (8 oz)
1 cup sugar
1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cocoa powder for garnish
2 1/2 cups sour cream
2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Stir together wafer crumbs and cinnamon. Pat into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in sugar and cocoa powder. Beat in egg.
- Stir in 2 cups sour cream, coffee liqueur and vanilla.
- Turn into prepared pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- Spread remaining sour cream evenly over top. Return to oven 1 minute to glaze top.
- Cool to room temperature, then chill thoroughly, covered.
- Remove from springform pan. Just before serving, dust top with cocoa powder.