4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon dried oregano
2 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup butter
3 cups sliced portobello mushrooms
3/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1/2 cup packed fresh spinach
1 cup Marsala wine
- Place chicken breasts between two pieces of wax paper, and pound to 1/4 inch thick with a meat mallet. Dust chicken with flour, salt , pepper and oregano.
- In a skillet, fry chicken in olive oil over medium heat. Cook until done, turning to cook evenly. Set aside, and keep warm.
- In the same pan, melt the butter over medium heat; add mushrooms, sun-dried tomatoes, and Marsala wine.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix in spinach, and cook for about 2 minutes. Serve over chicken.