Barbecue Turkey Wings
- 4-6 turkey wings
- Seasoning salt or salt/pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 1 1/2 cups your favorite barbecue sauce
- Wash and drain the turkey wings. Tuck (or fold) the tips into the joints of the wings.
- Sprinkle the wings lightly with the seasoning salt (or salt/pepper) and place them in a baking pan.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for close to an hour, until browned. You may also grill over a low fire for the same amount of time if you prefer.
- Spread the onions over the wings and brush/pour on the barbecue sauce. Cover and bake for an additional 20 to 30 minutes, until tender.