Coconut Chocolate Cheesecake
Coconut Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons margarine, melted
2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
2 tablespoons margarine
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cup sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
5 large eggs
1 1/3 cups flaked coconut (3.5 oz can)
1 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons brandy
- Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and margarine over low heat; stirring until smooth.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and salt; mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in chocolate mixture and coconut; pour over crust. Bake at 350 degrees F., 55 to 60 minutes or until set.
- Combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar and brandy; spread over cheesecake.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan.